Thursday, August 12, 2010

1 sixtean

I'm the 'E' in Chuck E. Cheese's and hopefully you can see that. I've mentioned before that my parent's had in mind certain jobs or careers for me, but I exceeded them all with this! Think how many companies are going to be asking for my help as a stand in 'E'? I'll be more popular than a cupcake at fat camp! Perhaps I should get some kind of an agent for this booming career. If any of you know of a purple flamingo to take on that responsibility please let me know. My mom said that they are the most rare bus best agents out there. Of course, she did tell me that before laughing, looking around awkwardly, acting kind of sad and telling me of the 'trips' down the stairs I had as a child. Oh well, no benefit in worry about spilled goat's urine now.

No comments: