Tuesday, July 13, 2010

eighty sicks

Every champion and champoin needs a trophy just like this. It could be real, fake, or fakely real but it's needed. If I didn't get the trophy for this fake spelling competition, as implied by my shirt,  then where did I get it? Truth be told it's the trophy I won when I was a baby. I had the 'best personality' and it wasn't talking about the brand of diapers I was sporting either! It was actually in reference to my second biggest toe I'm pretty sure. It's name was Personality so that has to be it. Since I was no higher than knee high to a large lady I can't remember what my acceptance speech was like so I'd like to give that speech now:
Friends, family and all you millions of illegal aliens, I would like to say how grateful I am for this award and all the hours of under paid and exploited labor that went into making this trophy. I would also like to thank the people of  http://www.bustedtees.com/  for making such awesome shirts like this one. I would also like to thank the plumbers of the nation for keeping things moving. You're an inspiration to high school drop outs and viewers like you. Thank you.

No comments: