Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And then it was Day 3




This shirt says "West Virginia. 'One Big Happy Family. Really.'" It implies incest is goin on over there in West Virginia. That saying causes me to give a soft chuckle every time I read it.
Anywho, I have been asked where my shirts came from and who would know better than the shirts themselves? So I asked this shirt and it apparently comes from an underground civilization underneath Mexico. The shirt, let's call him Alejandro, doesn't know much about where his race of shirts came from but one thing is for sure, the Mexicans learned the Spanish from the shirts and not the people from Spain. History got that wrong. Alejandro had a small family there. He was married to a shirt that said "Get Your Own Pre-Used Socks," and they had a baby shirt that said "My Mommy Thinks I'm Special." On one dark day, course they were underground so it was always dark, Mexicans broke into the cave and started rounding up all the shirts, putting tags on them that say 'Made in Mexico' and put them on hangers. It was then that Alejandro saw his wife and baby shirt for the last time. He was sold and sent to America where he was sold once more to a magnificent, wonderful, handsome and an all around good guy. That guy was me and we've been together ever since. Two things you should know about this shirt however, 1-Alejandro lies more than a beached whale and 2-I could have just imagined the whole thing cuz I really don't speak or understand Spanish.

No comments: