Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 4th




If you were to ask any attractive gal what she is looking for in a shirt that a handsome guy, such as myself, is wearing, she'd probably say "a shirt that will make me marvel." I think this Marvel shirt does just that. Do I expect the lady folk to just fall for me like how my aunt Ruth who was reaching for a cookie and accidentally rolled out of bed? Yes. Do I expect people to know that the hoop in the picture is actually 10 feet high? Yes. Do I like to answer my own questions? Yes.
Now, you might be thinking that this is just an ordinary really cool shirt... You'd be right. Like a disposable cat, this shirt is amazing and yet so ordinary. It's not one of those super cool and rare shirts that are reversible. You know, the ones that you can wear them as pants too. Yet, is not as dumb as loosing your false teeth because you bit the mail man twice before realizing that you're not a dog and what you think is the mail man's leg is really a log of wood in a burning fire. So to all those that have shirts in which it looks like the Hulk is about to grab you, I say "Carry on you amazing son of a gun!" or, if you're a gal wearing a shirt like that "Carry on you awesome lady of a baday-dy!"

No comments: