Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2nd Day




I heard that Confucius once said, "Man who stands on toilet is high on pot." So I must be high on pot, not the drug but the porcelain object of relief. Some countries have been known to even worship them, but that's more rare than catching a hiccup on a windy day. It never stop my uncle Marvin from trying though. He won't go inside at all on a windy day, which explains why he buys adult diapers.
You might be wondering what the shirt says. If that's the case, it says "Stanley Stool's. Toilet repair. 'You'll Get A Rush When You Flush.' Discover the difference." I don't know where I got it from but that never stops me. My family's rule of thumb is that "if you wake up next to it, it's probably yours". That theory might actually explain the frequent stomach aches my uncle Marvin's adopted son has. He works in an expired food factory and falls asleep on the job a lot... Rumor has it that one side of my family is a long line of Finders Keepers while the other side are Losers Weepers. Sometimes I end up taking my own stuff and feeling excited about it. I think Oprah might feel the same way if she were to steal her own magazine from a gas station some day. It may have already been happening. Let me know of any suggestions on where to take the next pic! Yesterday's request was 'on a toilet' that's why today's is what it is.

No comments: