Monday, April 26, 2010

Eighth of za days




Have you ever jumped onto a running bull only to regret the size of Velveeta cheese you bought the day before? Have you ever sniffed the mouse of your computer to smell if someone else had used it while you were taunting your co-worker? If so, you're probably a member of my family. In which case, long lost brother or sister, we should get reunited in the family's traditional way... we'll punch each other in the stomach until someone came name the first 3 owners of KFC. Welcome. You're probably an awesome person too! My uncle Ferdanand, who used a label maker to put a label on every square inch of his wooden leg, said that "labels are temporary unless you're smart enough to use a chisel." So here's my label of awesome on my shirt. I tried to use a chisel but apparently blood fills up the holes of where you chisel. Thank goodness I used my brothers ankle and not my chest. I only got to chisel "Awe" before he woke up though. His ankle is now full of the word "Awe." You might even say it's Awe-ful. Get it!?!
Make sure to follow this blog and tell your non-roadkill friends to check it out as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh... I heard some cool chick gave you that gnarly shirt. How lucky you must feel to not only be able to work with such a grand human being, but also be enlightened with her great knowledge and life lessons. Maybe you should bring her a candy bar to let her know how fantastic she really is. Better yet, make that 3 candy bars. After all, you are indebted to her, considering she bought you such an incredible shirt that you now can share with others. Ok, I'm done.

NOYwall said...

I suppose those are true descriptions of that gal but you forgot humble as one of her attributes. And a humble gal like her would never be greedy and accept such candy/reward for what she does for others. Why waste the candy?