Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 1... now in color!




This shirt is so fancy that it practically screams, "You can wear me to go toilet shopping at a toilet store but I'm not fancy enough that they'd let you try out the toilets while they were still in the store!" I can vouch for that. That was the most embarrassing 15 minutes of my life. I probably shouldn't have chosen the window display one... Anyways, day 1 of Shirt-culation is upon us my friends, family and homeless people with a library card. I figured I'd wear the fancy shirt to start it off. My great aunt Ruth used to say that "Living a life that's full of green leprechauns isn't worth the shipping and handling of yesterdays catalog for little finger fanatics. And don't forget to always.... (gargle. gargle. spit. spit. snore.)" I think that before she passed out because of her meds she meant to say "check your fly before fancy occasions." And I'd just like to tell her that I did! I checked Aunty!
I plan on taking the pictures in a different spot everyday so if yall have any suggestions just shout them out!... in written form would be best cuz I really don't think I could hear ya any other way.
See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sean and Melanie Pike said...

Bangerter bridge

Unknown said...

I'd like to see you on the front of the titanic hysterically letting people know, "You're on top of the world!"