Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Propose...

It is a globally unknown well known fact that I own multiple shirts. I'm not talking about the basic 8 that most guys have. You know, the one for everyday of the week and one extra in case you have to dress up for a funeral or the yearly trip to a fast food drive-thru. I'm talking about having so many shirts that I'm pretty sure I could use some for tissues or acrobatic padding like what rich people do with their poodles. To figure out just how many shirts I have and how long I can go without washing them, I'm gonna wear a different shirt everyday and post the pictures of all the different shirts as I wear them for proof. The circulation of shirts, or shirt-culation, will start on April 19th! So, like a 72 year old trying to fit into a baby's car seat, strap yourselves in for the excitement* that lies ahead!

*pleas note that this excitement is not a guarantee but more stereotypical advertisement kind of hope to draw your attention to some cool things that are always worth your time.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I miss this.
Any new shirts to start up again?