Tuesday, June 1, 2010

4 four

I'm willing to be that some of my dates wish that I had this over my face the entire time. To those girls and one farm animal that might be thinking that I say... nothing because if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all unless you are turned into a horse or a blender. And that one time I was turned into a blender, I had a few choice words to say I tell you what! Oddly enough, I figure that being turned into a toaster would be better. Sure it may get a little crummy at times (pun intended), but you'd be warm every so often. Plus you may even save a life. Let's just say that a person is driving down the highway late at night and they put some bread into said toaster which is on the passenger seat next to them. Obviously the person has a power adapter so the toaster plugs into the cigarette lighter. The person then starts to doze off and veers into the lane of oncoming traffic and is about to be hit head on by a semi when "POP" the toast is done. That wakes the person up, they get back on their side of the road and avoid the semi. The person eats the toast and continue on down the road singing the song roughly entitled "My toaster saved me from the trucker." In stores now!

Please keep in mind that the song is not actually in stores and having a real person in the passenger seat, instead of a toaster, may be more beneficial.

No comments: