Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FiFty 8

I bet you think you know how I did the pose picture of myself. You're probably even picture me being a streaker. I know how tempting that is to like that mental image. Most people do. I actually had several pictures and poses for it but after being kicked out of three and a half stores for trying to streak it just got annoying. So I decided to streak in front of my own house so the neighbors could see. I once heard a guy streaked across his windows till his neighbors couldn't stand it anymore and bought him some curtains. Of course all of you know the kind of streaking I'm talking about is the streaks that are left on glass after they're clean. Some try to get rid of these streaks but not me. I'm a streaker! Now watch me streak!

1 comment:

Sean and Melanie Pike said...

Hey! I recognize that shirt!