Monday, June 14, 2010

50 Sweven

Paraphrasing, if I could for a moment here, the beloved childrens character Barney the Dinosaur, he (which turned out to be a she in the costume) said "This shirt is Super-dee-duper!" It may not be an exact quote but it's true none the less. I got this shirt from BustedTees.com and it's only 10 bucks. I would let my little step brother know that but he usually sticks any ten dollar bills, that he comes in contact with, up his nose. You might be thinking that we should just let him have two five dollar bills but those go right in the mouth. I don't even wanna tell you where one dollar bills go. He's fine with 20's and above. If you're like my little step brother and my uncle Gintoo, don't worry. There's plenty of shirts that are ten bucks. Let me know if yall find some really cool shirts out there!

And remember to keep your dogs and illegal aliens on a leash and clean up after them. This is our world too!

http://www.bustedtees.com/donttasemebro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an awesome shirt! Where did you get it? Its wicked.

Anonymous said...

Im guessing http://www.bustedtees.com/donttasemebro