Thursday, June 3, 2010

82 minus 36

This is my interpretation of me being splattered by a fall down the stairs. It happens more than you think. It's so frequent and cool that some people make shirts to simulate it. If a group of straight pirates were to come up with a splatter shirt, it would come out to look something like this shirt. It's amazing what you can find at good will type stores. I don't know what's more weird about some of those stores; how they sell used underwear or the fact that my uncle Melvin buy's them after trying several on. Just so you know, if you ever see me at one of those stores hiding in the clothing racks, you'd be wise to cover your eyes because that means uncle Melvin is looking for someone's advice on how a whitey-tighty looks on him. Not a sight anyone wants to see. Even his mother used to put on a welding visor when she changed his diaper. I'd rather not get into the 'why' of that...

No comments: