Monday, June 14, 2010

Five to the Six

You can't tell me that Batman wouldn't crouch like this on a camping trailer. Well, I suppose you could but that wouldn't really mean anything, because if Batman had a camp trailer that needed to be crouched on, it would look like this. It might also look like my aunt Hulua trying to eat a grape that's stuck in between her toes. We let her try to get it for a few hours until my cousin told her that it wasn't a grape, it was a shadow. I've never seen a grown woman cry out of her ears before that day. Odds are I'll never see it again, but she was that upset... at least until she found a ham on the ceiling in the corner. I figure one of these days we'll let her know that it was really paint peeling off the walls with a little bit of sheet rock.

No comments: