Friday, June 25, 2010

6 D 8

I am jumping over the hedge like a jumping hog. Get it? Hedge hog. I just laughed a little bit but that probably has a lot to do with a random hand tickling my arm pit. There are obviously different ways to laugh through text. There's the over used 'lol.' There is the seemingly loud laughing 'Bahahaha.' The classic and most frequented laugh is just a simple 'hahaha.' But I think everyone agrees with me that the most girlish and flirtatious one is 'tee hee.' When I read that for some reason I get "as giddy as a school boy..." (can you name the movie that's from?) I have also come to realize that everyone has their own way of most effective flirting for themselves. Some think that if they're given a fat pig that's considered flirting. Some think that touching the elbow, ear or shin are the most flirtatious way to let the person know you like them. So for all you 'tee hee' writing and elbow, ear and shin touchers out there, good luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you skipped 10! you jumped from the sixties to the seventies just like that. are you trying to make us all think you have more shirts than you really do?? tee hee!

NOYwall said...

Good call. I fixed the numbering. Twas an accident. So you agree with me about the tee hee thing I'm guessing