Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fiphtee Nine

Why am I flying? Let me answer that question with another question. Who loves burritos? Pretend you know what I mean and I'll pretend to know what I'm talking about. This beauty of a shirt is another one of the BustedTees.com shirts and it's on sale yall! http://www.bustedtees.com/wholovesburritos My great grandma Silvester, before she got lost in the toilet paper section of a store for three days, would tell us to "always buy things that are on sale even if you don't need it. That's why I married your great grandfather. No one else would take him."  I want the relationship they had except for having to sleep in one of the vents and the whole not being aloud to speak without the speaking cap on thing. Great grand-daddy always smelt something fierce and I assume the vent he slept in was to blame. Anyways, may the sales be with you, always!

No comments: