Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Six a T Six

If you're reading this blog for the sixty sixth day you're amazing for one of three and a half reasons. 1-You have no life. 2-You're a man or woman of good taste. 3- You want to start a fancy shirt collection of your own and you look at the blog for ideas. If so, you should try http://www.bustedtees.com/fantasybaseball . 1/2-You've realized that balloons aren't meant for...(I told you, you only get half of that reason). But all are good reasons. I hope that each day you wake up looking forward, not backwards, to reading this blog of brilliant pictures featuring an attractive fella and words filled with nothing but the English alphabet. So slap your nearest non-pig pig and just wait cuz I ain't even half way through my shirt collection yet and my day of birth remembrance is coming up and I may or may not be expecting more shirts as gifts. (sounds of crowds cheering in the background followed by sudden silence and sporadic coughing throughout the crowd)

No comments: