Tuesday, June 8, 2010

fif-a-tea one

For those of you bottle suckers that don't know who this is, I now feel sorry for you. This is Lord Zedd from the original Power Rangers series. Him and Rita Repulsa (the witch) used to terrorize the Power Rangers all the time. It wasn't until the Rangers went into space in order to find and rescue Zordon that the show went down hill. If you have any fond memories of watching them let me know.
I would now like to sing a ballad I imaginarily thought about writing:
I saw you once sitting on the ugly chair,
it was later that I realized it twas your hair.
Jumping up and down like a springy springy thing,
I ran up and slapped you with a dead birds wing.
Thanking isn't necessary for friends like us,
it be better if you just forgave me for that time that I strangled your pet gopher when I thought it was coming to eat my collection of celebrity's used tin foil. How was I supposed to know it wasn't and I didn't appreciate your tone of voice when you were yelling at me. If you're going to yell, yell quietly so my sleeping fish won't wake. Thank goodness that when you yelled at me before my fish just kept sleeping belly side up. Oh, and something that rhymes with 'us.'

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Memories of Power Rangers, when they were good? Absolutely. That was one of my favorite shows as a lad. I didn't like Ivan Ooze though. He was not a good bad guy. But remember the good old days when the green ranger was green and not white? and he played that little instrument to summon his dragon zord? yeah, those were good times. *sniff. good times.