Friday, June 4, 2010

Take a 7 and put it after a 4.

Treat others how your ewe would want to be treated. Learn to laugh at your elf. Look both ways before cussing. Don't count your legs before you wear a sash. The early turd gets the warmth. These are just a few of the life lessons I was taught growing up. At least I think so. They used to call me Ear Finger cuz I had a habit of keeping my fingers in my ears so I didn't hear things clearly sometimes. One thing I did get right is the responsibilities of the "wingman." A wingman needs to make the other guy always look good in comparison, make the girls think that the other guy is kind hearted for being willing to actually spend time with him and look goofy in a large pair of goggles while in the passanger seat. Done and Done. If you are in need of an experienced wingman let me know. I have a few friends that are good at it.

No comments: