Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Slixty Flive

Tis a Batman shirt! Like a flying ant-eater that's stuck inside a gigantic orange muskrat, this is just amazing. I don't know if you realize this but there seems to be a little bit of a debate out there about who is better between Batman and Superman. To me that's as crazy of a notion as my grandpa trying to stick his foot behind his head simply to see if his feet stink from behind? It's all about the situations if you ask me. Not every super hero is best for every situation. For example, bare feet are preferred for swimming but not for cross country running. While shoes, on the other hand are good for cross country running but not ideal for swimming. See what I mean? If you do have a preference on what the best super hero is please let me know.

No comments: