Thursday, June 24, 2010

7, 6

I think it's wise to assume that just because the shirt says something, it doesn't mean that the something said to being done is actually being done by me. Make sense? I know that's pretty deep. I'm filled with deep insights like that. My aunt Lucinda says my deep thoughts came from all the deep gashes I had in my head when, as a child, I was dropped down a flight of stairs onto a large picture frame that shattered when I landed on it. As another example of my deep-thoughtedness, I have prepared and original poem for you:
Little Jack Horner
Sat in a corner,
Eating his Christmas pie.
He put in his thumb,
And he pulled out a plum,
And said, "There has to be a better way to eat this darn plum pie. I should have stuck with a cookie."

 (Applause)
Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Applause* Can I have a signed copy of this? -Caralee

P.S. The word verification on this is "prepou"...I thought it kind of fit with the shirt.