Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Seventy Too

The only chain link fence near me was at the local elementary school so, as you can imagine, it was a little awkward trying to hurry and take a picture without looking like a Michael Jackson wanna be. I think it was a success. I wish I could say the same thing about my great uncle Charleston. The poor guy loved butterflies so much that he chased one into the middle of the street and got hit by an El Camino and that knocked him into a coma for three and a half weeks minus two and a half weeks. I don't think I can make that point any clearer, but just a word of advice: Always milk the cows before counting your chickens names... or something like that.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So since you wear a new shirt everyday does that mean you sell them afterwards? If so... I'll take this one.