Wednesday, June 9, 2010

5ty 2

The worst thing about giving up is that there is only one 'v' in the phrase. If you were to add another 'v' and possible a capital 'Q' then givviQng up would be cooler and more people would do it. I mention it because I almost gave up on my long walk to the nearest sewer for this picture. It was at least 15 steps. Any more than that and I may not have made it in one trip. BUT, as everyone knows, the Ninja Turtles live in the sewers of New York and so my local sewer is the closest thing I have to it. I was going to pop out of it like Donatello is doing in the shirt but my uncle Lynus tried that one time and a semi came by right as he popped out. He is not literally half the man he used to be. That's both funny and sad like a crying mime. I don't know whether to cry or laugh when I see them fake cry...

No comments: