Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sweven see Free

Some people have real grand children while other people borrow their mother's doll that's dressed in a Halloween costume for a picture of them wearing a shirt that says "#1 Grandpa." I don't think I'll say which one of those categories I fall under. Now look back at the picture with the teeter totter and imagine me jumping on my end and launching that doll up so high in the air it'd be at least three and a half feet from the ground. Amazing right? Wrong! Children shouldn't be subjected to cruel things like that or have to listen to any song by Cher even for a moment. Trust me. I'm a #1 grandpa. Some of you might be thinking that there's no way I could really be so young and be a grandpa. Well I got a slap in the left elbow and news for you. There are some countries where it's considered weird and out of place to have lived for this long with no grand children. I don't know where those places are or even if they're human beings but still. You never know!... unless of course you find them then you'd most assuredly know.

No comments: