Friday, May 14, 2010

2 six




No. There is no form of constipation at work here. It's just that superheroes always seem to have some kind of aggressive angry attacking face, and I was wondering why we don't do that more. Imagine how cool it would be at the grocery store when the cashier was to give you your change with one of those cool poses. Now imagine how cool construction workers would be holding the 'stop' or 'slow' signs in a superhero pose. The world would be such a better place and I think less people would be mugged. Why? Because mugs would go out of style and thermos' would be more popular to drink out of. So people would more likely to be thermosed. It has a happier tone to it actually. Kinda like how my uncle Leroy, from my dad's side of the family, would play the saxaphone with his nose. Once we told him how the mouth piece wasn't named that as a figure of speech, and that he was to blow into it with his mouth, things started sounding a lot better. He also struggled with the tuba but I don't want to tell you where he was trying to blow for that one.... ok I'll tell you. His ears. Where else?

No comments: