Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sveventeen




First off, don't give me any verbal poo about the fact that the mug is empty. I'm well aware of that. How do you think it got empty? A flying squirrel didn't fly in the window, drink all the beverage and walk out the front door!... actually, I'm pretty sure that did happen once, but it was really my twice removed uncle Morty in a costume. That was a weird day. Turns out that I was putting fertilizer on the lawn and he was "rescuing" the lawn by eating the fertilizer right after I put it down. If he wasn't clinically insane before he probably isn't now. People don't change that much in a short period of time. I don't even know where he got the costume but I do know that the lady down the street that normally dresses like a squirrel didn't wear her squirrel costume that day. That's just a random fact and probably has nothing to do with my uncle Morty.
This shirt is in remembrance of the long off aired show of Cheers. In case you don't know, it was a show about people that spent most of their day in the bar dealing with problems that could have been solved sooner, and even prevented, if they weren't spending most their time in the bar anyway. I'd be willing to bet that there was some red headed step child still sitting in the corner for hours and hours cuz his father was at that bar. That child probably preferred to think his dad was on some safari somewhere fighting bears, natives and ingrown toe nails. That's a dangerous place to be though. People are killed by lions pretty infrequently over there and you never know if you'll be next. One day the his dad was imagined to be killed while on the safari. He mistook an open hippos mouth for park bench and it was a fatal. There was a nice eulogy given at his funeral by the stuffed animal bunny. We found he was stuffed alright. Stuffed with love for the imaginatedly dead father of the read head boy. Yes, I was there too.

No comments: