Monday, May 17, 2010

Twenta Nine




I figure that the most cool but non-gangish sign I could do with my hands was to keep my hands flat. The second one is to show the peace sign. I think it's obvious which one I went with for this pic. If you don't know what the show Fresh Prince of Bell-Air is you couldn't possibly guess what show this shirt is from. I know I look slightly different from how Will Smith did, but there are only slight differences. I may not be black, tall, have the same hair cut, eye color or even name, but minus all of that pointless stuff and we're the same person if you don't count the personality difference.
My aunt Frita, the Barbie doll doctor, used to say "We're all the same on the inside unless you came from a parallel world. In which case, your organs would be on the opposite sides of your body. They'd still be dominantly right handed like us though. So if you ever go to an alternate earth keep in mind that visa is not accepted everywhere you want to go, horses are not all named Ed, and baseball is actually exciting to watch." I always did look forward to visiting her in the mental hospital. The drinks they served were sterile and I liked the taste. Can you guess what it was they served there?

No comments: