Monday, May 24, 2010

Twirty S6x




Are you wondering why it's snowing in may? Me too. I'm more surprised than that time I went to use the bathroom after my aunt Helen. That stench put me in a two and a half day coma. I had to live with cross eyes for about a month after that even. Scientists are studying her to see if they can use that power as some kind of military weapon. Hopefully you can understand this shirt. If not, ask someone smarter than you to explain it. That's how I got through math in middle school. I'd ask the teacher how to do the ones I didn't understand. Turns out that it was all of them. So she did most of my work for me. I'm more clever than the one armed foozles of the north south region. Instead of finding ways to smack seals against the ice using only a tail, I'm using my brain for... brain stuff that is really smart and not made up or BS'd at all.

No comments: