Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thirty Sweven




If you've ever been in a crowded airplane right after they've served the in-flight meal of a burrito and baked beans, you'll know why I have this shirt. If you ask me, this is a creative way to get the point across. In fact, if the government was open to suggestions on any changes that could be made to the American flag, I'd suggest they put this symbol on the bottom right hand of it. That way, when people would think about America, they'd think "That's probably not a very gassy country." I wish the same thing could be said about my uncle Elbert. Let's just say that if he gets his hands on any expired baby food, which is surprisingly often, then you would be wise to get away from him as quick as possible. But enough talk about reasons why we shouldn't allow informal dinners for people that are physically and mentally capable of tying their shoes but buy only velcroable ones... oops, if I tell you anymore it'll spoil the book that I'm kind of almost not writing in my mind. You wouldn't want to spoil that would you?

No comments: