Friday, May 28, 2010

4 D

The Aquabats are bats that are fine with the aqua. For those who don't speak nerd, 'aqua' is another word for water. The Aquabats happen to be one of the best bands out there! They in no way sound like the other band Aqua and are not affiliated with them. It's like having a kangaroo that's all hopped up on goof-balls and a different kangaroo comes along wearing a swimsuit. Can you see what I mean? Maybe I'll give you one more illustration. You're about to go down the biggest water slide in the world and the mung bean next to you suggests that you don't. You then follow her advice and decide to skip the slide part and jump from the platform into the shallow pool while singing Boyz II Men songs. I don't think I could make my point any more clear if I drew it out on a bald man's head and had him run around traffic yelling "All's fair in love and boar."

No comments: