Thursday, May 20, 2010

Turtee 2




I think we'd all disagree that hiding your stash of something you love, which also happens to be habit forming, in your desk drawer at work is a good idea. I sure do love my ramen though. Nothing says I know how to cook super well quite like ramen. I suppose that if you had one of those planes with banners, and had the banner say "I know how to cook super well!" it would be slightly better though. Slightly is still pretty close. Like when a penguin slightly penetrated your chest/heart with it's beak when it charged you, or when you go bungee jumping and they had a slight miscalculation on the length of the bungee and made it too long. Either way close is close right. Second place was close to winning, aunt Winifred was close to being a boy when she was born, and KFC was close to being called KMP. KMP stands for Kentucky's Mashed Potatoes. Instead of chicken they were going to mostly use their mashed potatoes as the main food item. It could have been something so great and slightly less risky for the hearts of those that frequent it....

No comments: